Labels

Monday, 27 May 2013

Jackie Evancho Sings "To Believe"




The lyrics for this song:

Before I lay me down to restI ask the Lord one small requestI know I have all I could needBut this prayer is not for meToo many people on this dayDon't have a peaceful place to stayLet all fighting cease that your children may see peaceWipe their tears of sorrow away
(chorus)To believe in a dayWhen hunger and war will pass awayTo have the hope amidst despairThat every sparrow's countedThat you hear each cry and listen to each prayer
Let me try always to believeThat we can hear the hearts that grievePlease help us not ignoreThe anguished cries of the poorOr their pain will never leave
(chorus )[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/to-believe-lyrics-jackie-evancho.html ]To believe in a dayWhen hunger and war will pass awayTo have the hope amidst despairThat every sparrow's countedThat you hear their cries and listen to each prayer
(spoken prayer)Father, as you see, I'm just a childAnd there's so much to understandBut if Your Grace should surround meThen I'll do the best I canI promise, I'll do the very best I can
(chorus plus)To believe in a dayWhen hunger and war will pass awayTo have the hope amidst despairThat every sparrow's countedThat you hear each cry and listen to eachPrayer {Hear each cry and listen to each prayer}Help us do Your will oh FatherIn the name of all that's trueAnd we'll see in one anotherThe loving image of You


Read more: JACKIE EVANCHO - TO BELIEVE LYRICS 

No comments:

Post a Comment