Moderated by Nik Gowing, Main Presenter, BBC World News.
• Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, Chairman of the National League for Democracy (NLD); Member of Parliament from Kawhmu Constituency, Myanmar
• U Soe Thane, Union Minister, Office of the President of Myanmar
• Zin Mar Aung, Activist and Co-Founder, Rainfall, Myanmar
As Myanmar undergoes democratic reform and economic liberalization, what are the opportunities and challenges ahead?
- Furthering political reforms to transition to full democracy
- Supporting the rights of minorities and culture of dissent
- Building sustainable markets and financial systems
Myanmar 2013 - Press Conference With Daw Aung San Suu Kyi