Labels

Thursday 14 February 2013

Joke - The Meaning Of Dreams

A woman woke up one morning, turned to her husband and said, "Honey, I just had a dream that you bought me a new gold necklace. What do you think it means?"

"I don't know, but Valentine's Day is coming soon. Then you'll know," he said.

A few nights later, she again woke up after having a dream. She said, "This time, I dreamed you gave me a pearl necklace. What do you think it means?"

"You'll know on Valentines' Day," he replied.

The morning of Valentine's Day, she told him about yet another dream: "This time I dreamed that you brought me a diamond necklace. What do you think it means?"

"Honey, be patient," he said. "You'll know tonight."

That evening, the husband came home with a package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it -- and found a book titled The Meaning of Dreams.

LOL! Happy Valentine's Day!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment