Labels

Monday 9 April 2012

Joke - The Other Cubicle

Travelling down the highway and needing to use the toilet,
I stopped at a service station and headed to the ladies'.



"Hi, how are you?" 

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the toilet and I don't know what got into me,
 
But I answered, somewhat embarrassed, 

"Doin' just fine!"
 

And the other person says:
 
"So what are you up to?" 



What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
 
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just travelling!" 
?? 

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. 

"Can I come over?"
 

OK, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them:
 
"No..I'm a little busy right now!!!"
 


Then I hear the person say nervously... 
"Listen, I'll have to call you back.  There's an idiot in the other cubicle who keeps answering all my questions 



Mobile phones, don't you just love 'em !
 

May you always have love to share, health to spare and friends that care!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment