Labels

Friday 4 May 2012

Joke - Singlish - Make a Sentence Using Numerals


SINGLISH!

Even an Englishman could not concoct sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to Singaporeans.

Ah Beng was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 0. Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1!

This is what he came up with ...

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep.
But couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down.
The man rushes out and wanted to 5 with me.
I run until I fall 6 and throw out.
So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him.
Then I took a 9 and try to stab him.
10 God he runs away.
So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven.
Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6.
He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work.
He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down.
I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.


    


No comments:

Post a Comment